Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DuskClan Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Crud, wrong name. Treelife is what I meant!

Blackstar had called a meeting. "First of all, I would like to announce that Waterpaw is now Waterblossom, the new medicine cat!" Firepaw was jealous. "I, Blackstar, Leader of Duskclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her as a warrior in her turn." he started. "Firepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code even at the cost of your life?" "I do" "Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name: Firepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Firestorm" "Firestorm! Firestorm!" the crowd of cats sang out.

"Thirdly, I have HAD it with Mossclan. We must prepare ourselves, and all of our warriors and apprentices are coming with me and Gingertail to DRIVE THEM OUT. I think we have taken enough of them. We will travel to Creekclan, they have had it also"
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm

NOTE: This takes place after 12 moons after we drived Mossclan out

"Blackstar" Firestorm began, "Me, the kits, and Falconflight are moving into Creekclan. The kits can't be raised here"
"Do as you wish" Blackstar said with a longing in his voice. He wanted to joi nStarclan so he could be with Whitestream.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Blackspots ran into camp just as BLackstar was about to announce the new deputy. "Blackspots? Welcome!" he said happily. "And since Gingertail has retired, our new deputy is Blackspots!" Every cat was surprised. "Probably just because he likes Blackspots better then ANYONE ELSE HERE!" spat a drama-queen cat named Furryfoot.

"Lets go hunting!" said Blackspots, "Okay" replied Blackstar

Out in the forest Blackspots lurked behind him and leaped at him. "What the...!!" Blackstar said with surprise. Blackspots lunged and clawed Blackstar who was twisting in the air to get free. His body lay still and after a few minutes an evil smirk came upon Blackspots face. "Blackstar is dead. His last 6 lives ripped away!" Blackspots mocked. He then walked into camp with fake tears in his eyes. "A BADGER HAS ATTACKED AND BLACKSTAR IS GONE!" he yelled.

That night they sat vigil and then when the crack of dawn came Blackspots went to Waterblossom's den. "I need traveling herbs. I am going to Moonpool." he said. "I have to come with you then" replied Waterblossom. She readied the herbs and they traveled to Moonpool. Even though they were related, Waterblossom didn't trust Blackspots, and she wasn't going to get too close. They arrived at moonpool and Blackspots got his nine lives. He was now Blackstar.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 pm

But he was troubled by something. Whitestream had came to give him his ninth life. She had said: "Use this life to as a ticket to the Dark Forest. You have betrayed your ACTUAL clan and I am disapointed in you for it." It was unusual
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Waterblossom shook with fear and she ran to Blackstar's den. "I thought you weren't going to speak to me." he said quietly, "Well, I have to. And you are my kin also, and it is silly not to." she said cooly. "Also, Falconflight has been attacked and he died. I think somethign bad is coming, so brace yourself and your clan."
Back to top Go down
Skyfang
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:35 am

Skyfang blinked in the gloom. Her claws itched for battle.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:49 pm

(First part at Gatherings)

"Now, Waterblossom. You are going to get into their camp somehow, and learn their weak points around the camp. Fail to do that, and I KILL you." Blackstar said, loud enough for his clan to hear. But they didnt care. They knew he was a traitor
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Waterblossom shuddered. "Okay" she mewed, her voice breaking. "But what if, they spot me, and who will treat the cats while I'm gone?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/kittypaws/
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Waterblossom thought of something. *learn the strong points..* She thought

"Say that we abondoned you. Ask if you could stay for a few days or less." Blackstar order, hoppign down from the stump

Waterblossom nodded and ran out into the forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp   DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DuskClan Camp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2