Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CreekClan Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 pm

A mossy clearing surrounded by trees, the warriors den is a fallen tree next to the entrance, warriors sleep in the huge hole in the tree. The apprentices' den is two huge boulders over there, the little gap is where they sleep. The medicine den, is that yucky smelling den over there, made with brambles and stuff, it smells yucky because of the mouse bile. Anyway, the elders den is that den and the leaders den is that cave, right next to it is the Highrock. The nursery is this strong den here, strong to protect the kits. The fresh kill pile, right here. CreekClan eats mainly rabbits, voles and mice. Sometimes the creek has fish.. Anyway, that's that CreekClan camp. Oh and the creek! It surrounds the border, so you have to swim a little to get on to our camp. But it's shallow!

Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/kittypaws/
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Blossomstar walked into the CreekClan camp soaked, with all of her chosen warriors and apprentices. Her pitch black pelt was soaked so it made a glare off of her coat. "I am ready to attack"
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Mudpool came back from the Moonpool and watched Fluffypaw. The prophecy probably ment that "a pack" would do something to Fluffypaw
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:13 pm

As he said that the huge dogs made a den and waited for the cats to come by.

Whitepaw entered the Apprentice den with permission from Poppystar. "Fluffypaw, I am going out to see where some huge dogs are"
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: After the gathering   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Poppystar nodded at Hailstar and left with her Clan. "What a waste of time!" said Tigerstripe. "Yeah, but if we didnt go we wouldnt know Swirlytail was dead." said Lilypaw. "True..." said Tigerstripe

CreekClan was back at camp. Mudpool had stayed there, he greated everyone, with a sad look. "I don't think Fluffypaw will live.." he said. The small white apprentice was injured all over, and blood was matted in her fur, you could bearly tell it was white. A pale gray she cat, Dovesong, was sitting there, next to Fluffypaw's bed. You could tell Dovesong was Fluffypaw's mother.

Poppystar and lots of other warriors look sad, none as sad as Dovesong though.

Poppystar sat next to Fluffypaw's bed and yowled "I, Poppystar, call my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has given her life in the service of her Clan and I commend her as a warrior in her turn. May StarClan recieve her as Fluffypelt, now, we will leave her and her mother in peace..."
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Whitestream nodded her head and walked into the Creekclan camp with Whitepaw. Whitestream looked desperate. "Poppy! Please help us!! Mossclan is attacking and our cln is falling apart no one is giving orders we dont know what to do!" Whitestream had anger and tears welled up in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Poppystar got up and asked "Blossomstar, where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Anger welled up in her eyes. "She's dead." Whitestream knew that there was no new deputy yet, so no one knew what to do
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:48 pm

A shadowy cat walked into the light, her fur shone in the moonlight. "You must choose which cat would be right for your Tribe--I mean Clan." the cat went up to Whitestream.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:50 pm

"Who the heck are you!" Whitestream screeched as Whitepaw slipped to where Fluffypelt was. Whitestream had no idea what she was talking about
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:53 pm

"I am Moon." said the cat. "I think the white cat would be a rightful leader."

Fluffypelt blinked open her eyes, as Whitepaw licked her paw
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm

"I dont even want to be leader!" Whitestream knew they were wasting time and soon DuskClan would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Poppystar got up "You have to fight MossClan, they are weak as kittypets ad you're SCARED of them? Afterward you can decide who will be leader, or just sit there and watch your Clan fall apart" she growled
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Whitestreams eyes grew angered. SHe knew that obviously. SHe needed help cause Whitepaw and her were the only ones that didn't refuse to fight so they could sit vigil.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Poppystar and Jayflight got up. "Fine we will help"

Then Fluffypelt and Whitepaw came out of the medicine den. Love..the perfect medicine..
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Whitepaw talked it over with Fluffypelt and was ready to say something. "POPPYSTAR!" screamed Whitepaw. "I want to join Creekclan"
"Your not alone there" said Whitestream
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

"Whitepaw, you no longer have a mentor. You have been an apprentice long enough, we will call you Whitepelt"
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:53 am

Whitepelt's face lit up and he jumped with excitement. He immediatly stopped when Whitestream solemnly said: "We should go." "Whitestream, why do we need to go?" Whitepelt asked, "We shouldn't bother Creekclan any longer." She could barely speak and tears fell from her eyes. She nodded a good-bye to Poppy and Jay
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: What's going on in CreekClan   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:39 am

Whitepelt turned to Fluffypelt and followed her into the warriors den.

Robinpaw, the medicine cat appremtice, watched as Mudpool stacked herbs. "Is is Halfmoon yet!?" she asked eagerly. "Can we go to the moonpool?"

Mudpool looked down at his apprentice and laughed. He was remembering when he was an apprentice. "Not yet, Robinpaw. It's still the quarter moon."

Robinpaw sighed, then Braveheart came in limping. Ugh what now? Robinpaw thought. She was tired and Mudpool was busy, he flicked his tail at Robinpaw and Braveheart limped up to her.

"So what could be the matter? Greencough?" asked Robinpaw sarcastically. Braveheart looked at her seriously, he was in no mood for games. Robinpaw examined Braveheart's paw, there was blood coming out and a huge thorn in it. Ugh why don't the apprentices get bedding without thorns? Less work for us.. Robinpaw pull the thorn out with her teeth and blood came pouring out. Quickly, she put a cobweb on it and a poultice. "Keep of it for the rest of the day, and come back tomorrow and I'll take the bandages off, it should be healed by then. Poppy seeds should help if you want some but they make you sleepy." Braveheart nodded and said "Sure I'll rake some Poppy seeds."

Robinpaw gave him some on a leaf and stacked some herbs. We are running low, and it's Leafbare! Hopefully no cat gets sick..

"Thanks, Robinpaw" said Braveheart as he left. Robinpaw nodded, and after his tabby tail had passed the enterance, she left the den and saw Poppystar and Jayflight talking about DuskClan. Sheknew it was wrong too eavesdrop but she was curious of what happened to them. "...so I heard Blacktail is leader now." Jayflight was saying. "I'm sure he'll be a great leader of DuskClan, if he wanted too, he'd rip a MossClan warrior's ears off!" Poppystar was nodding "Too bad he was on patrol when the battle happened."
Battle? What battle? Ugh I've been in here all day I have no idea what happened. "Robinpaw.." a voice said.
Robinpaw thought it could be a StarClan warrior to tell her what DuskClan was up to. She turned around...to see the brown muzzle of her mentor. "Robinpaw...I'm going to look for herbs, you stay here.. be good now." Mudpool padded out of the camp. Rats!It was just Mudpool sneaking up on me, and what herbs will he find in this weather? The creek is almost frozen over and snow is falling! Robinpaw caought a snowflake on her nose, and watched the brown medicine cat go.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Blackstar rushed into Creekclan camp with Firepaw, Waterpaw, and Whitestream. This is was the first time Robinpaw had ever seen this mysterious gigantic, pitch black, amber-eyed tom. Poppystar and Jayflight immediatly stopped talking and looked up. "I have had it with Mossclan!" screeched Whitestream. Jayflight sneaked around to Robinpaw. "That is Blacktail, who we should be calling Blackstar". "We found Mossclan scent on our borders!" "What!?" said Poppystar calmly, "I haven't been here long, but I am mad! Just wait till Im a warrior!! I'll rip them to shreds! I'll-" Firepaw was saying, "FIREPAW, you are getting ahead of yourself! You have been an apprentice for 10 moons, but be patient!" scolded Whitestream. Firepaw tucked her tail beneath her hind legs before sitting down again. "Whitstream, dont scold the kits too much!" exclaimed Poppystar. "I am NOT a kit! I am an apprentice!" Firepaw said proudly. Her Flame-colored pelt shined. "They dont know?" asked Jayflight, "No, they do not know who their mother is!" said Blackstar with burning eyes. "Why wont you tell us who our mother is?" asked Waterpaw. "We are afraid people will judge how Waterpaw is if they knew who it was. She isn't all that coldhearted, she is one of the most warm-hearted in the clan!" said Blackstar. "Please tell us!" the two said. "Alright..." said Blackstar, "Your mother... is coldhearted. Pure white, green eyes. Beautiful. More cold-hearted then it can get." "How does that tell us anything! There are plenty of Pure-white she-cats in our clan!" they sang.

Then they got it. It hit them so suddenly. "Whitestream?!" screeched Waterpaw. "No! No, no, NO!" tears flooded into her eyes. "What is so wrong about that, Waterpaw?" asked Whitestream is coldly. "I-I just though.." she ran off. Oh, just great! She'll run and run and run! Why is she so upset anyway? thought Firepaw who ran after her. She found her looking into a stream. "Waterpaw, whats wrong?" Firepaw asked cautiously. "Whitestream isn't fair." "What do you mean she isn't fair?" "Just think what she'll do if she finds out what Mossclan is built of!" she said exasperated. "Waterpaw... sure, if they are built of something weak she'll attack no doubt." she thought about it a bit. "Your right, that isn't fair. Just cause your weaker doesn't mean..." Whitestream and Blackstar were lurking in the shadows. "What are they built of anyway?" "Their whole clan.... there all kittypets!"

"Kittypets!" spat Whitestream, "Kittypets! No Wonder there SO weak!" "Listen, only most of their warriors, thats it. The rest were rogues"

Waterpaw went back to Creekclan camp before heading back to Duskclan. Firepaw walked with Blackstar and Whitestream. Then she heard Hailstar: "ATTACK! DUSKCLAN SHALL PAY!" 3 cats slammed into Whitestream and she fought back slamming one of them against a tree. She was overpowered, where were Blackstar and Firepaw!!! She looked to her left and saw Blackstar hissing at Hailstar and lunging at her whenever she tried to attack Whitestream. Firepaw.. Firepaw had a look of horror in her eyes. "Look!" she screamed. Every Shineclan warrior that was attacking ran for their lives, for there, standing right in front of Whitestream was an over-grown adult Badger. It leaped at Whitestream and landed on her. "Get off of me you FAT BEAST!" she screamed at it and clawed and bit. It was too much for her, the pressure was harder and harder by the second. "Help... me......" she was gasping for air as the Badger scratched at her and pressed harder. In a few minutes the badger was gone....

Firepaw ran into the Creekclan camp knocking over Robinpaw. "HEY! WATCH IT!" Firepaw looked at her with tears and anger in her eyes. "Poppy! Jayflight! Hurry!! Whitestream is dying!" on the way there she was asked a lot of questions. "We were too far from camp to make it back, we had to come to you!" They also had the Creekclan medicine cat with them. After a few minutes he declared through the misty, freezing air: "I am too late, Whitestream walks with Starclan" he stepped back and they all watched as Blackstar yelled with terror and shook as his head lay on her cold fur.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Sunnykit sneaked out of the nursery, wondering what was going on. "HalfClan!" Sparrowpaw hissed. "Get back in your den, Half-DuskClan Mousebrain!" Sunnykit ran back in, shaking. What is HalfClan??

Poppystar and CreekClan joined Whitestream's vigil later on, and a moon later Robinpaw (now Robinflight) saw that Mudpool died (MossClsan killed him)

"I HATE MOSSCLAN" yowled Poppystar. "They just think they are the best, they think they can kill everyone's medicine cats..." Jayflight padded up "I know Mudpool was your friend as an apprentice, but he's gone to StarClan, and MossClan will go to StarClan too, the dumb kittypets." he comforted his mate. "And Robinflight is going to be a great medcine cat" Fluffypelt added. "I mean...she helped me giving birth to our kits." she said, touching noises with Whitepelt. Poppystar nodded "Yes, but thats not all, they killed Whitestream didnt they? And they steal prey all the time, someone should drive them out."

Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Blackstar and his clan (except for queens, kits, Med Cat, and elder) barged into the Creekclan camp. "WE HAVE HAD IT WITH MOSSCLAN" Firestorm yelled, "WE ARE DRIVING THEM OUT. Come if you want" with that the Duskclan cats immediatly started toward the Mossclan territory.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Jayflight got up. "Poppy, we should go too...DuskClan might need help." "They're FINE." growled Whitepelt, who was once DuskClan. Mudsplash shook in her nest. Poppystar turned her gaze to Whitepelt "We're going anyway.

{Go to MossClan camp for further roleplay}
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Firestorm, her kits: Stormkit (A gray tom), Fluffykit (Pure White SHe-Cat with amber eyes), Flamekit (Looks just like Firestorm), and a pitch black tom called Blackkit and her mate Falconflight arrived in the Creekclan camp. "Poppy! Im here!" she exclaimed. She and Falconflight then put the kits in the nursery and then Falconflight went off to talk to Jayflight.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: 12 MOONS LATER   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 pm

"Hello, Firestorm, you can move into the nursery, now. Falconflight, the warriors den is over there." Jayflight meowed to the DuskClan Cats, they were joining CreekClan. "Wait...wait..wait...HOLD IT!" Icepool said, dropping a trush in the fresh-kill pile. "More DuskClan cats? Do you want CreekClan to be mixed blood?" she hissed at Jayflight. Poppystar sat down next to her mate. "Icepool, they'll only stay for awhile, and really, most of us are Full blooded CreekClan." she mewed calmly to the white she cat. Sparrrowpaw padded up to Nettlekit. "Ha, you're halfClan." he teased. Nettlekit ran up to Fluffypelt, "M-mom, whats a halfclan??" he asked her, his voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CreekClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CreekClan Camp
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next